Tokyo Tour For Wheelchair Users
- Tokyo Metropolitan Area
- Minimum 4 hours
- Not Included
About this Tour
On this tour, the guide will not only guide you through the tour, but also provide wheelchair assistance. A private vehicle is also included, so you can enjoy a safe and comfortable trip.
You will explore the highlights of the traditional and modern parts of Tokyo. This tour will take you to popular tourist destinations as well as places where only locals know about. We can create and arrange your ideal tour that will perfectly match your interest and your schedule.
-The guide will assist you when you are getting into the car, but the clients will need to get off their wheelchairs.
Ideas for this tour
- 8:30 am
- Tour ends
- 12:30pm or 5:30 pm
- Pick-up at Your Hotel
- Tsukiji Outer Market
- Hama Rikyu Garden
- Imperial Palace
- Asakusa sensoji temple
- Tokyo Skytree
- Drop-off at Your Hotel
For 2-3 passengers
Toyota Crown and Lexus
For 3-4 passengers
For 4-9 passengers
Chauffeur/ English Speaker Guide
Our chauffeurs go through a rigorous selection process, and extensively trained on driving skills, Tokyo geography and history. They are energetic and passionate about their jobs, friendly and eager to please our customers. They are ready to go above and beyond to make your trip memorable and worthwhile, and often have a special (and pleasant) surprise for you and your guest. When you think about it, they are much more than a driver/tour guide. They are your personal concierge. Please join one of our tours, and we guarantee to deliver the best experience.
Licensed Tour Guide Option
If you are interested in learning about the history and culture of Tokyo more deeply, we can arrange a licensed tour guide for your private tour. They have passed the national exam, have advanced foreign language skills, high-level knowledge related to tourism such as history, geography and culture throughout Japan and they are friendly, professional, and qualified with extensive years of experience. They know each experience is unique and are passionate about guiding you through this wonderful country we call home. *Additional fee apply.
- Bottled water
- Tour guide in English
- Free WiFi
- Taking photos service
- *Anniversary gift service
* Please request * items when you reserve this tour.
- • Pick-up and drop-off locations are in Tokyo's 23 wards, Mitaka City or Musashino City.
- This tour will have a maximum of 9 passengers.
- Advance reservations can be made a minimum of 24 hours before departure.
- Your chauffeur may not be able to accompany you and your party to certain locations when a parking for a vehicle is not readily available on site. In such situation, your chauffeur may choose to provide you with relevant information about sites inside a vehicle, and answer any questions you may have prior to your excursion on your own.
- The quoted price on the Tours don’t include tolls, parking fees and entrance fees, and meals.
- The Tours are subject to extra charge (usually 20% of the base price) in case of early morning and late night departure and/or arrival.
- Some tours may not be available on requested dates due to holiday schedule or a scheduled closure of business.
- Please inquire details when making a reservation.
- We reserve the right to assign a type of vehicle (Sedan, Minivan or Van) most suitable for your trip, based on the size of your party.
- If you would like to get a quote or make a reservation for this tour, please write "Tokyo Tour For Wheelchair Users" in itinerary section on the quotation form.
- Our tour images are for illustrative purposes only.
The following fees will apply to the cancellation.
For Sedan or Minivan and Van Tours:
Less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time (local time): 50% of Total Price
Less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time (local time): 100% of Total Price