Wine Tasting and Fruit Picking Tour
- Yamanashi Region
- 11 hours
- Not Included
About this Tour
Sample selected wines from the Maruki Winery and enjoy the convenience of round-trip hotel transportation from the city. Your private chauffeur will not only serve as your "designated driver," but will also share history and insight about the Yamanashi region.
The Maruki Winery is the oldest winery in Japan, located in the Yamanashi prefecture. Its 50 acres of vineyards are famous for being the birthplace of Koshu grapes, producing remarkable wines with a combination of flavors, from citrus (particularly Japanese yuzu) to yellow fruit. The Maruki Winery also produces red wines from Muscat Bailey A grapes, resulting in their wonderful aroma, reminiscent of strawberries.
For all the oenophiles who wish to discover and savor even more wines from Yamanashi, your chauffeur will gladly take you to two other wineries: the "Tomi no Oka winery" and the "Chateau Mercian winery". Each visit includes a tasting of unique, locally produced wines, a visit to the wine cellar, and a tour of the vineyard. If you're looking for a relaxing, but also in depth look at the Yamanashi wine industry, we are here for you!
Outech also offers a variety of fruit picking tours in Yamanashi prefecture. The freshest fruit is the fruit taken straight off the tree. Apples, pears, peaches, strawberries, grapes, cherries, etc. (depending on the season), you will be able to tour local orchards that have all the makings of a great day trip for the whole family to enjoy. Outech can organize your yummy adventure with fruit picking in Japan: sampling the freshest fruit and enjoying the company of an expert guide to answer all your questions.
-This tour is available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays except on public holidays and New Year holidays.
-The private winery and wine tasting tour in Maruki Winery takes about an hour.
-The minimum number of people required is 4.
-If you would like to get a quote or make a reservation for this tour, please write "Wine Tasting Tour" in itinerary section on the quotation form.
Ideas for this tour
- 6:00 am
- Tour ends
- 5:00 pm
- Pick-up at your hotel
- Maruki Winery (and 2 other wineries if interested)
- Fruit picking
- AZ YAMANSHI CIRCUIT
- Drop-off at your hotel
For 2-3 passengers
Toyota Crown and Lexus
For 3-4 passengers
For 4-9 passengers
Chauffeur/ English Speaker Guide
Our chauffeurs go through a rigorous selection process, and extensively trained on driving skills, Tokyo geography and history. They are energetic and passionate about their jobs, friendly and eager to please our customers. They are ready to go above and beyond to make your trip memorable and worthwhile, and often have a special (and pleasant) surprise for you and your guest. When you think about it, they are much more than a driver/tour guide. They are your personal concierge. Please join one of our tours, and we guarantee to deliver the best experience.
Licensed Tour Guide Option
If you are interested in learning about the history and culture of Tokyo more deeply, we can arrange a licensed tour guide for your private tour. They have passed the national exam, have advanced foreign language skills, high-level knowledge related to tourism such as history, geography and culture throughout Japan and they are friendly, professional, and qualified with extensive years of experience. They know each experience is unique and are passionate about guiding you through this wonderful country we call home. *Additional fee apply.
- Bottled water
- Tour guide in English
- Free WiFi
- Taking photos service
- *Anniversary gift service
* Please request * items when you reserve this tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off locations are in Tokyo’s 23 wards, Mitaka City or Musashino City.
- This tour will have a maximum of 9 passengers.
- Advance reservations can be made a minimum of 24 hours before departure.
- Your chauffeur may not be able to accompany you and your party to certain locations when a parking for a vehicle is not readily available on site. In such situation, your chauffeur may choose to provide you with relevant information about sites inside a vehicle, and answer any questions you may have prior to your excursion on your own.
- The quoted price on the Tours don’t include tolls, parking fees and entrance fees, and meals.
- The Tours are subject to extra charge (usually 20% of the base price) in case of early morning and late night departure and/or arrival.
- Some tours may not be available on requested dates due to holiday schedule or a scheduled closure of business.
- Please inquire details when making a reservation.
- We reserve the right to assign a type of vehicle (Sedan, Minivan or Van) most suitable for your trip, based on the size of your party.
- Our tour images are for illustrative purposes only.
The following fees will apply to the cancellation.
For Sedan or Minivan and Van Tours:
Less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time (local time): 50% of Total Price
Less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time (local time): 100% of Total Price