Tokyo Marathon Course Experience Tour
- Tokyo Metropolitan Area
- 4 hours
- Not Included
About this Tour
The Tokyo Marathon is an annual sporting event in Tokyo. We, at Outech, offer an exclusive “Tokyo Marathon Course Experience Tour" that allows you to check the course before the marathon itself and gives you the opportunity to enjoy some other Tokyo's famous spots before the event. The tour starts at the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building in Shinjuku and finishes at Tokyo Station through Asakusa, Tokyo Skytree and Ginza, Tokyo Tower and more. We will follow the same course as the marathon (42.195km). During the tour, and if you wish to do so, you can run a short distance on the actual marathon course and experience the real feeling of a marathon runner. The tour guide/driver has completed the Tokyo Marathon in the past. therefore, she can share her experience with you and or give you valuable tips regarding great picture spots for the race.
-Pick-up and drop-off locations must be located in Tokyo’s 23 wards, Mitaka City or Musashino City ONLY.
-If you would like to get a quote or make a reservation for this tour, please write "Tokyo Marathon Course Experience Tour" in the itinerary section on the quotation form.
-Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Ideas for this tour
- 9:00 am
- Tour ends
- 1:00 pm
- Pick-up at your hotel
- Starts: Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building
- Monzen-Nakacho (Tea break)
- Goal: Tokyo Station/Gyoko Street
- Drop-off at your hotel
*You can take a tea break at Monzen Nakacho or pray for the complete the running of the race at Tomioka Hachimangu Shrine. All tea and foods are not included in the tour fee.
*Tea breaks can be changed to other areas.
*If you run the course, the tea break time may be shortened or you may not be able to take a break.
*You can run the course approximately 1.5km from the 15km point, and it will take approximately 10-15 minutes to run.
For 2-3 passengers
Toyota Crown and Lexus
For 3-4 passengers
For 4-9 passengers
Chauffeur/ English Speaker Guide
Our chauffeurs go through a rigorous selection process, and extensively trained on driving skills, Tokyo geography and history. They are energetic and passionate about their jobs, friendly and eager to please our customers. They are ready to go above and beyond to make your trip memorable and worthwhile, and often have a special (and pleasant) surprise for you and your guest. When you think about it, they are much more than a driver/tour guide. They are your personal concierge. Please join one of our tours, and we guarantee to deliver the best experience.
Licensed Tour Guide Option
If you are interested in learning about the history and culture of Tokyo more deeply, we can arrange a licensed tour guide for your private tour. They have passed the national exam, have advanced foreign language skills, high-level knowledge related to tourism such as history, geography and culture throughout Japan and they are friendly, professional, and qualified with extensive years of experience. They know each experience is unique and are passionate about guiding you through this wonderful country we call home. *Additional fee apply.
- Bottled water
- Tour guide in English
- Free WiFi
- Taking photos service
- *Anniversary gift service
* Please request * items when you reserve this tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off locations are in Tokyo’s 23 wards, Mitaka City or Musashino City.
- This tour will have a maximum of 9 passengers.
- Advance reservations can be made a minimum of 24 hours before departure.
- Your chauffeur may not be able to accompany you and your party to certain locations when a parking for a vehicle is not readily available on site. In such situation, your chauffeur may choose to provide you with relevant information about sites inside a vehicle, and answer any questions you may have prior to your excursion on your own.
- The quoted price on the Tours don’t include tolls, parking fees and entrance fees, and meals.
- The Tours are subject to extra charge (usually 20% of the base price) in case of early morning and late night departure and/or arrival.
- Some tours may not be available on requested dates due to holiday schedule or a scheduled closure of business.
- Please inquire details when making a reservation.
- We reserve the right to assign a type of vehicle (Sedan, Minivan or Van) most suitable for your trip, based on the size of your party.
- Our tour images are for illustrative purposes only.
The following fees will apply to the cancellation.
For Sedan or Minivan and Van Tours:
Less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time (local time): 50% of Total Price
Less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time (local time): 100% of Total Price