Narita and Haneda Airport Transportation
Narita and Haneda Airport Pickup and Drop-off Service.
Outech’s English-speaking Outdoor Planners can provide courteous chauffeur service to you and your most important clients and guests. We offer a wide selection of luxury vehicles as well as spacious 9 passenger vans.
*Due to the high demand of this service, early reservation is recommended.
Airport Meet and Greet Service
Outech staff will warmly welcome your guests to Japan with a personalized signboard in the arrivals lobby of Narita/Haneda airport. We continuously monitor all flight ETAs, updating your reservation information with any changes to arrival times.
*Upon request, notification of your guest’s arrival and successful pickup can also be arranged.
Meet and Greet location
- Narita Airport
- Narita Airport terminal 1: In front of 1F Arrival Lobby/Arrival Gate
- Narita Airport terminal 2: In front of 1F Arrival Lobby/Arrival Gate
- Haneda Airport
- Haneda Airport terminal 1: In front of 1F Arrival Lobby/Arrival Gate
- Haneda Airport terminal 2: In front of 1F Arrival Lobby/Arrival Gate
- Haneda Airport International terminal 2: In front of 2F Arrival Lobby/Arrival Gate
* Sudden changes to gate information may occur without notice. Outech’s Outdoor Planners will monitor arrival gate information and greet your clients in the area closest to the assigned gate.
* Due to seasonal crowding at airports, an additional fee of ¥6,500 will be charged during times of high travel volume such as national holidays, Obon (August) and New Years.
* For customers whose flights arrive significantly early, common particularly on early morning flights to Narita/Haneda airports, please wait patiently in the arrivals lobby until the scheduled pickup time.
* Cancellation Policy: Cancellation of reservation 48 hours prior to local pick up time will be refunded 50% of the total quoted price. Cancellation of reservation 24 hours prior to local pick up time will be charged 100% of the total quoted price.
- Executive Sedan
- Luxury Sedan
- LEXUS LS500
- Mercedes Benz
- Mercedes Benz
*Passengers mean approximate number of passengers, Luggage means maximum Number of Luggage (in rear trunk).
- Free Wi-Fi
- AC inverter
- Smartphone Charger
- English-Language Newspaper*
- Coffee/Soft Drinks*
- Bottled Water
- In-Car sightseeing
- Muslim Friendly Hospitality Service*
- Anniversary Service*
* Must be requested in advance.
* Circumstances may render this service unavailable.